During this difficult time, we are committed to protecting the health and safety of our Green Oasis team members and our valued residential, commercial and industrial clients.
We are also committed to helping keep essential services available, providing them and caring for our client’s homes and properties to the very best of our abilities.
In response to the current circumstances we have implemented changes to our operating procedures, based upon recommendations of public health authorities and landscape associations.
These changes include:
- Ensuring all public health directives are in place, including increased sanitization, enforced social distancing, and other policies and procedures.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of any surfaces, equipment and vehicles touched by Team Members.
- Team Members working in the field are advised to wear all personal protective equipment.
- Ensuring Team Members maintain a physical distance of 2 metres apart wherever possible.
- Prohibiting entry to our office building and warehouse of any Team Member or individual who is sick or isolating.
- Limiting the number of staff in our office building and warehouse at one time
- Encouraging Team Members to work from home where possible
- Changing service procedures by not knocking on residential client’s homes when we arrive, to let them know we are there to provide services. Instead we are phoning all clients to provide pre-notification and leaving a lawn sign post service.
- Providing our customers options to make payments online
- Emailing invoices rather than providing hard copies
Thank you for your interest in Green Oasis.
Please be safe and continue to protect yourself and your families, as well as your community members.
The Green Oasis Team